Please select from the links on the right and you will then be taken to the appropriate document. Please ensure that you have read and understood the document before continuing. If you need assistance with any of the documents please contact us and we will be happy to help.
bigfatlottos.com is a site operated by Annexio Limited, a company incorporated in the Isle of Man, with registered number 124709C and having our registered office address at St George’s Chambers, 1 Athol Street, Douglas, IM1 1LD, Isle of Man, British Isles (“we” or “us” or “our”).
We are committed to permission-based internet marketing practices and take a "zero tolerance" approach when dealing with "spam". For the purposes of this Anti-Spam Policy "spam" is defined as any message or communication (being commercial in its nature) that is sent to a recipient with whom the initiator does not have an existing business or personal relationship with and/or is not sent at the request of, or with the express consent of the recipient (including but not limited to e-mails or other electronic communication whose subject falls outside any permission that may have been given).
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this Anti-Spam Policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this Anti-Spam Policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this Anti-Spam Policy constitutes a material breach of our Acceptable Use Policy and if applicable the Player Terms and Conditions upon which you are permitted to use our site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate termination of your Player Membership.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this Anti-Spam Policy. The responses described in this Anti-Spam Policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
CHANGES TO THE ANTI-SPAM POLICY
We may revise this Anti-Spam Policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this Anti-Spam Policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.